Minggu, 14 Februari 2010

Beauty Treatment

One of the most important facilities that I should have is salon! Yes, as a girl I need to remain treated. And Indonesia is the place for reasonable-price beauty treatment. I had suffered enough in Germany where beauty treatment is unbelievably expensive. So no excuse, I have to allocate my money for beauty treatment while I am in Indonesia.

However, the quality of treatment is, of course, different in each area. For example in Jakarta, one can find various beauty treatments in various services and prices. A hairdo like blow dry is very normal to have in Jakarta.

In Bali, spa and massage treatments are the most offered. Hair styling is rarely to find; and one has to be careful in selecting the place for having hairdo. Not every place can serve nice hairdo as offered.

My nightmare came when I was in Makassar. I went to a decent salon to have a creambath. Normally, it would end up in getting a blow dry to make the hair looks nicer. But the service was so bad and the hairdresser even tugged my hair!!! In the end I decided to finish my session before I had more suffer on my hair!!!

So… based on all of my experiences… I was so curious when I came to Berau: what kind of Salons that it has? As I expected it before, the salons here are house-based. They are houses or part of the houses which transformed into salon. They are not buildings which made to become salons.

Of all the salons in Tanjung Redeb, there is one salon that very famous. Well at least its banners are everywhere around the city. The salon is called ‘Olla Manado Salon’. Its marketing strategy apparently very effective, people will refer to them whenever I asked about good salon in Berau. However, nobody that I know has tried it!

I haven’t tried the salon, but by looking at the appearance, I don’t feel interested to try. It looks slum to me :( Fortunately, my coworker showed me another salon called ‘Inne Salon’. Surprisingly, this salon is not a house-based. It is a custom made building; so it’s perfect! It looks perfect from the outside.

Inside, it’s as perfect as it looks outside. It’s clean. All the servers are ladies, no transvestite! It seems that they all living in the back part of the building.

I tried having creambath and foot massage. The massage is good, it covers many body parts and took some times; and the price is reasonable. However, I still uncertain about the hairdo. When I asked to get a blow dry after the creambath, I was served by a lady who used to work there! She doesn’t work there anymore, she just visited the salon at that time! Although she gave me a nice blow dry, but I didn’t know the quality of other servers then. What a gamble… But I’ll keep coming back to have my beauty treatments in Inne Salon.

2 komentar:

  1. Explore the amazing world of inner beauty and happiness by revealing your real self.
    Thanks for the information.
    skin care product review

    BalasHapus
  2. The post is deecrbing beauty treatment in the post here. Good post
    Fat Reduction

    BalasHapus